Who Are Our Associate Members?
If your company has demonstrated excellence in serving community banks, we’d welcome a conversation with you about Associate Membership. As we focus on the success of our member banks, ICBM serves as a connection point between associate members and community banks. Associate membership also comes with a variety of benefits and gives you the opportunity to participate in activities, content creation, education sessions and events.
Benefits of Associate Membership
As an Associate Member, you’ll receive a number of exciting and rewarding benefits:
- Networking opportunities:
- Complimentary subscription to ICBM News quarterly publication, with an additional opportunity to purchase advertising space in the publication.
- Your company name, contact information and a free link will be featured on the ICBM website, with an additional opportunity to purchase ads on the website.
- Free listing in the online Business-to-Business directory.
- Free listing in the printed ICBM Buyer’s Guide and Membership Directory, with an opportunity to include your company’s ad.
- Free subscriptions to ICBM electronic publication Insights, AgLink and CapitolLink.
- Sponsorship opportunities at the ICBM Annual Convention.
- Access to the ICBM bank member list.
- Attend any ICBM education at the member rate.
- Invitation to the annual Day at the Capitol event in St. Paul.
- Use of the ICBM Associate Member logo.
Interested in Becoming an Associate Member?
Fill out the form below and we’d love to have a conversation.