First State Bank of Wyoming is looking to fill the role of Operations Officer. We are looking for someone with banking and previous management or supervisory experience to lead our Operations Team. This person will oversee all of our Information Technology, therefore a background and aptitude in I.T. will be critical. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, MIS or related field or equivalent experience. Salary will commensurate with experience.
This individual will provide technology oversight and support for all applications, operations, and product lines.
- Provide management, oversight and leadership to the Data Services/Operations team.
- Administer the Information Technology Policy including Vendor Management, Clean Desk Policy, Data Destruction and other components.
- Maintain the bank’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Installs, updates and supports all network devices with the assistance of our Cloud Support service.
- Provides system administration functions for most bank applications.
- Serve on the Technology Committee – reporting on patch management process, vendor review, technology initiatives and department objectives.
- Strategize, develop, and implement technology plans and programs.
- Evaluate emerging industry technologies and anticipate industry technology trends.
- Evaluate system processes and develop workflow improvements to create efficiencies.
- Coach employees, and evaluate employee performance.
First State Bank of Wyoming is located north of the Twin Cities and is a 180M family owned community bank. Our management team is looking to expand if we can find the right individual to join our team.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org