Community Pride Bank is looking for an experienced Loan Assistant to bring excellent customer service to our customers at our Ham Lake locationEssential Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for loan processing, documentation, and servicing process; ensure proper policy and procedures are followed during this process.Document Preparation -
Prepare loan application, origination, and processing documentation, including but is not limited to; assisting credit analysts and lenders with obtaining necessary information and supporting documentation for new and renewal loan requests, saving and organizing documentation for future reference electronically, ordering necessary paperwork to process the credit file; this may include appraisals, title commitments, flood searches, UCC searches, etc.Prepare Closing Documentation
- Preparing and sending accurate documents to Lender for review. Handling changes as dictated on the documents. Preparing and forwarding closing documents to Attorney, Title Company, and Lender for closing. Reviewing Settlement Statement for accuracy. Communicating any necessary changes with appropriate parties.Prepare Post-Closing Documentation -
Responsible for accurately inputting loan data/information and disbursement into the commercial lending computer software system. This includes collateral, ticklers, contact information, insurance, etc. Scanning, labeling and uploading signed documents. Ensuring all titles/liens/UCC filings are correct and filed in a timely manner. Electronically creating Loan Servicing File and Guarantor File. Obtaining proof of adequate insurance for the loan. Reconciling loan related G/L accounts.Loan Operations and Servicing -
Maintaining, updating and following up with commercial loan
tickler system to ensure regulatory compliance. Contacting appropriate parties to retrieve documents necessary for tickler files to be complete and accurate. Able to scan, print and file documents to create electronic, predetermined order of loan servicing file. Performing daily loan payment reconciliation as needed. Knowledge of non-posted or alternate payments, etc.Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School.
- Two to Three years related commercial lending experience and/or training.
- Practical use and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and Outlook.
- Possess experience working with commercial loan servicing software. Experience using the commercial servicing platform Jack Henry, Fiserv DNA, and Laser Pro highly preferred.
- Familiarity with commercial loan structure and potential enforceability ramifications of a loan document package
Send resumes to KBerger@Falconnational.com