United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Administrator in our IT department. This individual is responsible for UBB’s PCs and printers, ensuring efficient operation, updated functionality and User satisfaction. Essential Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Installs, updates and supports all network devices.
- Identifies, evaluates, and implements hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates/escalates issues as appropriate.
- Installs, configures, upgrades, migrates and supports PC software.
- Manages PCs and Users in an Active Directory environment.
- Tracks hardware/software and inventory/assets.
- Monitors and manages printer supplies.
- Acts as secondary contact for Infrastructure activities.
- Performs system administration functions for e-mail and phone systems.
- Provides technical support with UBB Staff to assist Bank Customers as needed.
- Assists in coordinating security related activities (reporting non-compliant emails, managing access cards).
- Creates and updates computer images and uses imaging to stage new hardware.
- Sets up and deploys company owned cell phones.
- Participates in Tier I after hours on-call rotation as needed.
- Associate degree in MIS or related field or equivalent work experience
- Industry Standard certifications or classroom hours towards certifications (A+ certification encouraged)
- 1 – 2 years Microsoft technologies experience (OS, network, internet, office)
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.