Citizens Bank Minnesota is seeking an individual to replace its retiring CEO. Citizens is a $375MM community owned bank, with its home office in New Ulm and branch offices in Lafayette, Lakeville and La Salle. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, this seasoned executive will lead the company with high level responsibilities that include oversight of the day-to-day operation of the bank, execution of our strategic plan and providing effective leadership of our extraordinary team. This position requires the individual to live in New Ulm where they will be actively involved in the community.
- The candidate should have a finance related degree, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Management.
- The candidate should have previous supervisory or preferably executive management experience.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years banking experience.
- The candidate needs to have strong communication and public speaking skills.
- The candidate should have leadership and relationship building skills.
- The candidate needs to be able/willing to become active in the community and to professionally represent the bank.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of:
- All aspects of lending but especially ag and commercial related lending
- Asset Liability Management
- Strategic Planning
- Personnel Management
- Special Credit and Collections
To learn more about Citizens Bank Minnesota, go to www.citizensmn.bank
Interested candidates should submit a Letter of Interest and Resume by May 1, 2018 to: Sara Bode, HR Director, Citizens Bank Minnesota, P.O. Box 547, New Ulm, MN 56073, or email@example.com
Citizens is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.