United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Vice President in our Operations Department. This individual will assist in the overall direction, coordination, planning, and operation of UBB’s online banking product and image exchange network product suite for community bank customers. Essential Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Provides service to existing UBB customers and develops new possibilities.
- Manages functions of online banking platforms and services.
- Assists in managing the image exchange system by executing, directing and maintaining the development of UNET Exchange for community bank customers.
- Stays abreast of regulations enacted by the Federal Reserve to best serve the objectives of the organization.
- Schedules and directs operation of Check21 exchange and the data processing production environment.
- Creates all operational procedures for the new UNET Exchange product.
- Provides support to staff and members on special projects from the standpoint of training, providing continued support for the more complex issues, and documentation development.
- Develops training materials and conducts classes for staff to ensure technology is being used at its full potential.
- Oversees routine system operation functions. In addition to database administration; ensures quality, accuracy, and integrity of the systems and data are maintained.
- Assists customers with all product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to supported users or other team members.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors/internal staff/customers to help facilitate the timely completion of projects and product implementation and maintenance.
- Provides Hardware and Technical support as a result of on the job training and support to Operations & Sales Departments as well as our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing bank office operations including but not limited to payment operations, returns and proof items.
- Excellent customer service experience with a minimum of 5 years working with customer relations including experience and extensive knowledge of all aspects of Check21
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience working on Imaging Systems
- PC experience and comprehensive knowledge of all MS office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, to include the ability to communicate with all levels of employees throughout the organization and high vendor and customer contact
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a high-pressure team environment with daily deadlines
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Performs a variety of tasks and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First
for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.